Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Swimming!!! And...a day in the life of me.

At the moment I am in Bangkok spending some time with my family and studying Thai (at home, using my parent's module books). The other day my mum had a day off language school - and so us who were home (me, my parents, and Num) decided to go to the pool and hang out together.




In Thailand the pools are so nice and cheap at the same time. So it was nice to go and hang out with the folks while my parents and Num got to know eachother more!

Here is a pic Num and I took yesterday (in a break from me studying Thai and him studying English).......

So an average day in the life of ME at the moment...is 1. learning thai. 2. keeping up with you guys :) and 3. helping where I can, when I can. I am hoping to go with my parents this afternoon to a slum they teach at every Wednesday...they teach kids English at this slum.

Ok that's all for now...more coming later!

Peace out :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Karis:) My favorite GRACE girl:)
I just love you:)Welcome to blogworld:)

Ang