Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Aussie team!!

We have the team here now...the folks from Aussie...which is very exciting!!!

I've been helping out a bit here and there. On Sunday we went across the river to Samut Chedi to go to church, and I have some photos BUT I haven't got organised enough yet - camera battery is flat!!

A funny story: Last night we took two taxis (10 people) to play soccer in Bang Na with Num and some YWAM guys - Rach, Jules, Ben and Peter played with them. And yeah, when Jules was on the field a thai guy came up behind her and she said to him "woah, where did you come from" (because she didn't realise he was there) and he said "I COME FROM THAILAND!" So that was pretty funny.

Pics coming soon :-)

Oh, and now I am officially engaged - Num gave me a ring today! The next blog will be about that :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

1 comment:

Heidi said...

funny for Jules! Can't wait to see a photo of the ring in focus, all the ones on facebook are blurry!! xx H