Thursday, October 9, 2008

Engagement :-D

Here are some pics of the other day!










THE STORY...

Noom and I met at Imperial mall, went to get icecream at Swensens (where, on the way, a girl at a "ring" shop asked Noom "have you given it to her yet" hahaha). Noom asked me if I wanted to go ice skating, and I thought that was a little weird because he had never been ice skating and said he never wanted to go. But he knew I REALLY wanted to go. So we went ice skating, and he was acting weird but I thought it was just because he was scared about going skating. After the first hour Noom went to sit out and spent awhile with his backpack so I started suspecting things, and THEN he came back onto the rink and gradually stopped holding onto the rails (coz it was his first time skating!). So we went into the middle of the rink and he wanted to sit down, but then it was sooo cold so he stood up again and I realised he had something in his pocket (I thought it was his phone and that it may have gotten wet from sitting on the ice). So I said "what's in your pocket?" And he said "oh - nothing" then he said "Actually, a ring" and I was like "WHAT?!" and he said "I have something for you." Then he reached into his pocket and took out a box, and he said "I love you soooo much and this ring is from my heart. Will you marry me?" He opened up the box and this ring (pictured above) was sitting on rose petals. And, of course, I said: YES! So, in the middle of the ice skating rink on 7th October 2008 at about 2pm, our engagement became official!

No comments: